How to make a complaint

We aim to achieve the highest standards possible in the management and administration of the Scheme. Any queries about the Scheme should be referred to the Scheme Administrator or the in-house Pensions Team, who will always try to provide a prompt and accurate response.

The Trustee has an Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure which is designed to deal with any complaints that you may have regarding your benefits or the general running of the Scheme. If you have a complaint, you should contact the Pensions Operations Manager in the Pensions Team in the first instance.

If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Pensions Ombudsman to arbitrate. You can find our contact details here, and contact details for the Pensions Ombudsmen here.