How to make a complaint

The Trustee aims to achieve the highest standards possible in the management and administration of the Scheme. Any queries about the Scheme should be referred to the Scheme Administrator or the in-house Pensions Team, who will always try to provide a prompt and accurate response.

The Trustee has an Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure which is designed to deal with any complaints that you may have regarding your benefits or the general running of the Scheme. If you have a complaint, you should contact the Pensions Operations Manager in the Pensions Team in the first instance.

You may contact the Pensions Ombudsman (TPO) for free advice and assistance with any difficulty you may have with the Scheme.
The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) provides information and guidance in relation to a range of pensions matters.

In the unlikely event that you are unable to resolve the matter through the Scheme’s IDRP you may also approach TPO to ask them to investigate any unresolved complaint or dispute

The contact information for the Pensions Advisory Service and the Pensions Ombudsman is on the Useful Links page.