How to make a complaint

The Trustee aims to achieve the highest standards possible in the management and administration of the Scheme. Any queries about the Scheme should be referred to the Administrator or the in-house Pensions Team, which will always try to provide a prompt and accurate response.

The Trustees have an Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure which is designed to deal with any complaints that you may have regarding your benefits or the general running of the Scheme. If you have a complaint, you should contact the Head of Pensions in the Pensions Team in the first instance.

If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint is dealt with at this stage you can appeal directly to the Trustees up to six months after receiving the first stage decision. The Trustees will consider your case and respond with its decision.

If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Pensions Ombudsman to arbitrate. You can find our contact details here, and contact details for the Pensions Ombudsmen here.