How to make a complaint


The Trustee aims to achieve the highest standards possible in the management and administration of the Scheme. Any queries about the Scheme should be referred to the Administrator or the in-house Pensions Team or the Pensions Administration Team who will always try to provide a prompt and accurate response.

The Trustee have an Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure which is designed to deal with any complaints that you may have regarding your benefits or the general running of the Scheme. If you have a complaint, you should contact the Head of Pensions in the Pensions Team in the first instance.

As a last resort, you may approach the Pensions Advisory Service and ultimately the Pensions Ombudsman to arbitrate on a matter involving your membership of the Scheme.

The contact information for the Pensions Advisory Service and the Pensions Ombudsmen here.